10 Types of Noises Guys Will Make During Sex
1. Low, almost inaudible moans. For a variety of reasons, . For shy guys, this goes double. The true pinnacle of a quiet man enjoying himself is hearing a few very low moans in your ear. Sure, it may sound like weird tantric chants but it is the highest compliment.
2. Rhythmic grunts. This is a staple for most guys. Out of everything on this list, this is probably the most common. A few deep grunts paired with thrusting is generally considered an “acceptable” way to convey “hi hello this is great.”
3. A weird noise he immediately regrets.This will happen more often that guys will like to admit. He’s doing his best to stay quiet, and then suddenly, a weird yelp escapes his lips. Like a “hubulubuhubuh” or possibly a “gheep.” He obviously fought making this sound. He’ll likely pause for a moment to see if you’ll do or say anything, and then go right back into it. Please do him the courtesy of pretending this did not happen.
4. Awkward silence. This one is understandably creepy. Yes blah blah blah men might not be expected to be really vocal during sex, but if he’s so weirded out at the prospect of making noise that he’s completely silent? This could probably just make it way harder for you to orgasm.
5. Yelling “oh yeah” and/or “you like that?” There are two kinds of people: those who love to talk during sex, and those who think it’s completely insane. Peppering The Sex with phrases like this is pretty vanilla, but understandably annoying. A gentle reminder that he’s not cheering for a football team, he’s having sex with a person, will effectively put a stop to this.
6. Real fucking dirty talk. There’s dirty talk, and then there’s DIRTY talk. The kind of guy who does the latter strings together the kind of terms a website that gives sex advice can’t even print. It’s the kind of stuff that would make some women cringe and others orgasm immediately.
7. “I’m coming.” Ninety-nine percent of the time, this is said when he’s orgasming. The other one percent is when you’re with a guy who gets off on lying pathologically.
8. Heavy breathing. Another “classic.” He might not start up with Tarzan yells or “oh-my-god”s but you can at least tell he’s into it when his breathing gets really rushed and heavy.
9. Weird and embarrassing high-pitched squeals. This is purely conjecture, but maybe some guys stay pretty quiet during sex because their sex noises are truly embarrassing. Maybe they lose themselves in the throes of passion and start screeching uncontrollably. Probably not, but it would explain some things.
10. Screaming. He might be super into it, or he might have just broken his penis.